[systemd-devel] Ubuntu packages for systemd

Paul McDonough pmcd14 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:22:17 PDT 2010

I don't think Ubuntu will adopt Systemd as it means them dropping their own
upstart which is unlikely.

However I know we are interested in making Aurora Systemd native and have
been playing with the git pulls with Debian patches :D

If you can offer any advice of using Systemd as a replacement for Upstart /
Sysvinit completely it would be much appreciated :) We are built from Debian
so Debian patches apply to us also :D

Cheers Guys

Paul Michael McDonough
--