[systemd-devel] Ubuntu packages for systemd

Paul McDonough pmcd14 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:25:16 PDT 2010

Oh indeed the ubuntu packages are another brilliant edition to a brilliant
project! Been so enthusiastic about systemd since your talk @ linuxtag :D

Indeed it could be possible that they see the benefits of a well developed
and well designed alternative to upstart in the future and adopt :P

Paul Michael McDonough
--
Aurora Webmaster / Developer  http://getaurora.com