[systemd-devel] howto migrate some things to systemd

Kajikawa Jeremy belxjander at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 01:41:07 PDT 2011

I believe you can pre-set the systemd configuration for the target system,

build and install systemd as you would anything else...

but configure systemd to run with a read-only fs and deliberately "mount -t
tmpfs <device> <mountpount> -o size=128MB"
  to provide some read-write space is what I would think to do...

that way even with the one-time stuff it can be repeated on occasion without
any real trickery being performed.

would this possibly help for your target builds?

the above is only what I have thought of

Jeremy