[systemd-devel] systemd stops booting

Sipos Ferenc sipos.ferenc at bpokft.hu
Sat Dec 17 01:41:32 PST 2011

Hi!

I have a laptop with a dual boot and lvm setup, systemd works fine there. On
my desktop machine, it stops booting after starting lock (mounting all
partition), I can reboot with ctrl-alt-del (it complains about ck-log-
start.service). The desktop machine has a special disk setup:
ssd dmraid, with /, /boot and /home
raid0 hdd setup with /var and another partition mounted under /home/user
OS is Arch linux latest stable. Where can I find the systemd specific log
file, how can I see what went wrong? Using rsyslogd, and common services like
networkmanager, acpid, etc.
With initscripts, it boots fine.
Any help appreciated.

Thx