[systemd-devel] Restarting sshd

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Jan 17 14:16:59 PST 2011

On Tue, 11.01.11 15:34, Alexander E. Patrakov (patrakov at gmail.com) wrote:

> 11.01.2011 15:24, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> >Is there any chance this could be sumitted to the maintainers of
> >the portable openssh? Having a different version for each distro
> >is not something we want for sure.
>
> Sorry, I am afraid I won't manage it. Is there any existing success
> story of service file submission recorded in any mailing list?
> Basically, I want some mail to use as a template.

Quite a few packages now ship systemd unit files upstream, but for many
of those it was easy since they are maintained be people we knew anyway.

A random project that comes to my mind which includes systemd service
files is dovecot (whose maintainers I don't know personally), you might
want to track down the communication there.

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.