[systemd-devel] systemd hang on booting after mount

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu Jan 20 03:49:53 PST 2011

On Thu, 20.01.11 17:59, 최찬우 (cwchoi00 at gmail.com) wrote:

> When enabling systemd on my system, I've been faced many failed msg.
>
> "dbus-daemon --system" is executed to solve following error msg.
> but, it is yet to be solved.
> Please request advice or solution to me.
>
> [    3.911553] systemd[1]: Failed to get system D-Bus connection, retrying
> later: Failed to connect to socket /var/r
> un/dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused
> [    3.924594] systemd[1]: Failed to get API D-Bus connection, retrying
> later: Failed to connect to socket /var/run/
> dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused

This can safely be ignored. I should remove these lines entirely from
the sources. They appear on every boot, are not specific to your case,
and since that is the way it is I definitely should make them go away to
avoid further confusion.

> [    5.098520] tmpfs: Bad value 'lock' for mount option 'gid'

You should create a "lock" system group.

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.