[systemd-devel] When is executed the dbus-daemon?

Chanwoo Choi cw00.choi at samsung.com
Thu Jan 20 03:42:15 PST 2011

Dear members,

I think that dbus-daemon is starting shotly after systemd.
Then, dbus-daemon managed the request of service for systemd.

When booting, I have following error msg:

[    3.911553] systemd[1]: Failed to get system D-Bus connection, retrying later: Failed to connect to socket /var/r
un/dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused
[    3.924594] systemd[1]: Failed to get API D-Bus connection, retrying later: Failed to connect to socket /var/run/
dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused

What is executing the dbus-daemon ?

Thanks you,
Chanwoo Choi