[systemd-devel] vgetty under systemd

Ryan Nelson ryan.freedesktop at rnelnet.com
Sat Jul 16 10:43:45 PDT 2011

Ok, so I read more on systemd (and the man page for inittab) and came up
with a basic vgetty.service that I'm using with systemd.  After doing
little ready its pretty easy.

So I wanted to ask if I can make my service file better than this:

--snip /lib/systemd/system/vgetty.service--
#  This file is part of systemd.
#
#  systemd is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
#  under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
#  the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
#  (at your option) any later version.

[Unit]
Description=Program to answer voice calls using Vgetty
After=syslog.target

[Service]
ExecStart=-/sbin/vgetty /dev/ttyS2
Restart=always