[systemd-devel] The Linux Way or Some ideas to make systemd better

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Sun Jul 17 00:15:56 PDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Sergey <sergemdev at gmail.com> wrote:

<big snip>

> The End
> =======
> I'm writing these ideas here because I'm not experienced enough to implement
> them myself. So I just hope that people in this list, that are much more
> experienced, will like them. Thanks for reading.

I've seen this type of post a dozen times.

It's almost impossible to explain to you why your idea is probably not
going to work, or why we don't want it, or.... All because, as you
already said yourself, you're not experienced enough to do the work
yourself.

You can probably fix it by fixing exactly that: Get the skills needed
to do projects like this. Once you do, you can either prove that we're
wrong, or you'll understand why.

Regards,

Auke