[systemd-devel] How to set up plymouth and custom startup scripts

Maciej Marcin Piechotka uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 12:20:00 PDT 2011

I have 2 "problems" (not really a problems but good to have things):

1. Is there a mechanism to start custom scrips? In OpenRC I had
/etc/local.d/ but I haven't found any place in systemd that would be a
good place for 'random' user scripts

2. I have problems with plymouth. When I try 0.8.3 I run into well known
problem with grabbing keyboard. With version from git it switches into
fbcondecor mode just after startup.

Regards