[systemd-devel] Hand when using systemctl in unit files

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Jul 28 06:20:08 PDT 2011

Zbyszek,

Thx for replay.
You touch exactly the point.

>You can use more than one ExecStartPost. E.g.
>  ExecStartPost=sleep 10
>  ExecStartPost=systemctl try-restart proc2
>This way you remove the unnecessary delay when starting proc2.

This is exactly way how I want to implement this.
Issue is that in systemd-29 it seems to impossible to successfully call systemctl from unit files.
Processing of such unit simply hangs.
I get impression systemctl can't be called recurrently.
I still believe there is no reason to intentionally block recurency so I qualified this issue as work-in-progress or bug.
br