[systemd-devel] [SOLVED] Re: Problems with rootfs over nfs

Mariusz Bialonczyk manio at skyboo.net
Sun May 15 10:28:51 PDT 2011

On 05/15/2011 06:42 PM, Kay Sievers wrote:
> Hmm, you sure, you shouldn't put the:
>   server:/path
> notation in here, instead of a non-existing fake device from the kernel?
heh, you was right :)
i've fixed this entry and it works out of the box with systemd original
remount-rootfs.service :)

> Doesn't matter, it needs to be fixed. The kernel itself keeps the
> mount busy, and prevents a clean shutdown.
>
> Not sure if that's your exact problem, but having /sbin/hotplug active
> today just asks for trouble, even when the binary does not exist. Just
> fix the kernel config, it will also save you many hundred absolutely
> useless fork()s at bootup.
the /sbin/hotplug file wasn't there but I've fixed kernel config as you
pointed me out and recompiled the kernel
and ... it also works :)
now the computer is powering down correctly :)

Thank you very very much, Kay! Now this two systemd problems are
solved :)

regards
--
Mariusz Białończyk