[systemd-devel] [HEADSUP] Please submit something for the Boot&Init track at LPC!

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Thu May 19 13:55:59 PDT 2011

Heya,

The Linux Plumbers Conference 2011 is coming soon. Kay and I are running
the Boot & Init track at LPC, and we are looking for more proposals!

So, please consider submitting something if you haven't done so yet. We
are looking for all kinds of technical talks covering everything from
the BIOS (i.e. CoreBoot and friends), over boot loaders (i.e. GRUB and
friends), to initramfs (i.e. Dracut and friends) and init systems
(i.e. systemd and friends). If you have something smart to say about any
of these areas or maybe about related tools (i.e. you wrote a fancy new
tool to measure boot performance) or fancy boot schemes in your
favourite Linux based OS (i.e. the new Meego zero second boot ;-)) then
don't hesitate to submit something on the LPC web site, in the Boot&Init
track!

(And contrary to what the web site might suggest regarding deadlines
we'll stil consider your submission, if you post it quickly!)

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2011/

Thanks,

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.