[systemd-devel] [pull request/resend] systemadm updates

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Nov 2 06:18:10 PDT 2011

On Mon, 24.10.11 12:21, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek (zbyszek at in.waw.pl) wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm resending the pull request (previously as a patch series) for systemadm updates:

Thanks a ton, all merged now.

> I've fixed the things that were pointed out... apart from the idea
> to split out gtk part of systemd into a separate tarball.

Yupp, we should probably split off the UI tools (Vala) from the rest of
the stuff into a systemd-ui package or so.

Tollef, can we convince you set up a systemd-ui git repo for us on fdo?
Right next to systemd, with the same people with access rights, in fact
a 1:1 copy of the systemd git tree would make a lot of sense for this!

(I guess I should file an fdo bz ticket for that... I know...)

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.