[systemd-devel] Safe handling of root filesystem on shutdown

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Apr 19 09:52:51 PDT 2012

Hi Lennart,

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> The mmcblk0p2 message above suggests that / is being re-mounted
> readonly, and also on next boot the system no longer complains about /
> not being cleanly unmounted. Tested with 3 reboots to be sure.
>
> Reverting these commits seems like a good solution to me. If you go
> ahead with this, I'd also appreciate it if you could apply the fix to
> the F17 package next time you are touching things there.

Bump :)
Can these patches be reverted then?
If it makes your life easier, I've attached a patch to do so.

At this point I'd also like to get this sorted in F17 sooner rather
than later. If you don't object, I'll patch this into the F17/F18
packages and submit an update once it is fixed in systemd git.

Thanks,
Daniel