[systemd-devel] systemd powersaving feature

Federico Di Pierro nierro92 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:54:59 PDT 2012

Hi!
I'm usign systemd on arch, and i'm really happy with it.
Today upower 0.9.18 has been released, with systemd support (it will
suspend/hibernate using systemctl suspend/hibernate instead of pm-utils).
I was only wondering: the only thing systemd can't do, right now, is the
pm-powersave part of pm-utils. Will it ever be a part of systemd? I mean,
i'd like to have systemd running powersaving script while on ac or on
battery (that is what pm-powersave does).
So we all will get rid of pm-utils (never liked it ;)  )
Thanks for your hard work!
Bye!