[systemd-devel] Just wanted to say good job on systemd

Phillip Potter phil at philpotter.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 07:55:42 PDT 2012

Just wanted to say I managed to build this and get it running on my CLFS system with virtually no problems at all - the few problems that did exist were caused by my own ignorance and soon fixed. Very simple to use once in place as well. Good job to Lennart and all the developers.

To set my hardware clock to the system's time on shutdown, do I need to create a .service file or does systemd do this already? Not a massive deal as I have a sysv script doing it at the moment but would be good to know. Thanks.

Regards,
Phil

Sent from my Android Phone