[systemd-devel] Help with pam_systemd..

Shawn Ferris shawn.ferris at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:42:20 PDT 2012

> It looks like dbus will need a patch upstream to work properly in the
> user session, so, I'm looking at that at this time.

Is this potentially why on boot, mine might work 1 out of every 30
boots or so? I thought it was timing (and I still believe it is, I
don't know with what), but I've set up the dependencies so that
user at .service is the very last thing to run, and it doesn't work.
Well, most of the time.. It has worked like twice.

Starting it manually works flawlessly every time, though I'm using
"--address=systemd:".. I don't exactly know what you found, so it's
probably not working as well as it looks. I still think there's
something wrong with my pam_systemd though. Even with nothing else set
up, if it's defined as optional, I wouldn't expect logins to be kicked
out for any reason.

Shawn