[systemd-devel] How to override (not augment) multi-value properties after including original service file?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Oct 28 10:25:42 PDT 2012

Hiya!

'Twas brillig, and Andrey Borzenkov at 28/10/12 10:05 did gyre and gimble:
> P.S. and yet again - service that was never even attempted due to failed
> dependencies is quite hard to spot. There is no error, it is not shown
> in "systemctl --failed", it simply is not there. I miss some easy way to
> ask "show me all services that are pulled in by current target but could
> not be started for some reasons".

Not sure about the general question but I'm a bit confused as the bogus
After should have had no effect here. "After" does not "Require"
anything on its own, it just governs order. If you put
After=my-made-up-bogus.service in a unit, it should start just fine.

So I'm a bit confused by your comment above :s

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie