[systemd-devel] alsa-restore.service seems to be too early

Вечный Студент student975 at yandex.ru
Sun Sep 2 09:03:46 PDT 2012

> Are you sure the sound cards are initialized by the time systemd tries
> to call your service? If no, you must synchronize with udev (or just
> order the service to a later time).

I'm not sure as far as I'm not an author of the service file: it is supplied by alsa-utils Arch Linux package (and I have filed a bug there), and I don't understand all this mechanics in sufficient depth yet. Tutorials I have found as well as mans don't explain all that reality details (say, main typical sequence-defining before/after points) taking place during my machine booting - or I'm not appropriate reader :) I guess some other or additional After(s) must be used. Which ones?