[systemd-devel] alsa-restore.service seems to be too early

Вечный Студент student975 at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 14 06:24:32 PDT 2012

14.09.2012, 16:29, "Colin Guthrie" <gmane at colin.guthr.ie>:
> Adding kludges and work arounds
> is not going to make anything "better". It might make things "work" but
> that really depends on how you define "working".

Absolutely agree. But it is a matter of resources == years of waiting for. Everybody wants to have working environment now, or even yesterday :)

I have shown a ref with described alsa-restore problem related to absolutely another sound driver. Which additional info is needed form me and from that reporter to try to identify common denominator of the problem?