[systemd-devel] How to delete device units presented in systemd-analyze plot.

Tony Seo tonyseo7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:03:05 PDT 2013

 Hello.

Now, I have studied systemd for optimizing systemd on my board.

After edited several units, I would like to delete some device
configuration units existing on my picture from
systemd-analyze(best-dream-boy.blogspot)

I read the manual pages about systemd.device, I tried to delete device
units through editing /etc/fstab and systemctl mask.

But I couldn't delete those device units, at least existing units on the
picture.

So I would ask you a question about it.

Thanks.