[systemd-devel] How to delete device units presented in systemd-analyze plot.

Tony Seo tonyseo7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 18:10:52 PDT 2013

 I understand what you mean, but I think that I will cut the time for

 I want to do a try to temporarily disappear some kinds of device units and
then I'm supposed to measure boot speed depending a board of
mine.(Actually, I believe that loading time for device unit affects to boot
speed)

 What do think that loading time for device units doesn't affect to boot
speed at machine?

 Thanks.