[systemd-devel] PATCH: handle SYSTEMCTL_OPTIONS in systemctl

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 16 09:15:50 PST 2013

'Twas brillig, and Frederic Crozat at 16/01/13 17:07 did gyre and gimble:
> I was planning to handle this environment variable in our tools but
> tools team would prefer to have it in systemctl. I guess I'll have to
> maintain this patch downstream in openSUSE :(

It would seem to me that the tools is where it should be handled (as is
done in the initscripts wrapper), but hey ho' - everyone prefers it done
elsewhere.

At least it's a relatively neat patch and hopefully it's need within
Suse will disappear as the tools are refactored anyway?

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie