[systemd-devel] SSL for gatewayd

Holger Winkelmann hw at travelping.com
Wed Jan 16 12:18:22 PST 2013

Thanks for the feedback. In our design we also think about some remote journal
logging but want to transport the messages via some form of message protocol.

On the final receiving host we could present the logs via http(s)

Holger

--
Holger Winkelmann
Managing Director

email: hw at travelping.com
phone: +49-391-819099-223
mobil: +49-171-5594745 (DE)

------------------ managed broadband access ------------------

Travelping GmbH               phone:           +49-391-8190990
Roentgenstr. 13               fax:           +49-391-819099299
D-39108 Magdeburg             email:       info at travelping.com
GERMANY                       web:   http://www.travelping.com

Company Registration: Amtsgericht Stendal Reg No.:   HRB 10578
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Holger Winkelmann | VAT ID No.: DE236673780