[systemd-devel] I wanna construct server-client model with systemd option.

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Mon Jul 29 18:02:11 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Tony Seo <tonyseo7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have aimed to construct server-client model.
>
> In order to build that mode, I supposed that there was X_server and
> A_client.
>
> I tried to do several time to operate that model properly, but I have failed
> to do that operation.
>
> In my view, I need to edit my service option which have been used for
> execution , but I'm not accustomed to using service option and confused a
> few option related with execution like "Type="and "Execstart=".

All of the options involving startup types and dependencies are
explained in the manual pages. You can view them online here:

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.service.html

If you need more help, or are troubleshooting, please post your unit
files here and a description of what you intend for these to do, and
we can look at solving your problems.

Auke