[systemd-devel] Regarding the

abhishek sharma abhishek.sharma81 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 21:16:25 PDT 2013

Thanks for the information.

Is there any service in the existing standard distribution, where I can get
hands on these parameters ExecStartPre, ExecStart, ExecStartPost,
ExecReload, ExecStop, ExecStop, ExecMainCode, signal result and
ExecMainStatus under "Service Unit Objects".?

Unfortunately not all the services implements these parameters, I searched
many but could not find. I am currently using fedora 19 and want to get
hands on these things to have better understanding.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Abhishek

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:16 AM, Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net