[systemd-devel] [HEADS-UP] systemd hackfest at FOSDEM 2014/Brussels or devconf.cz 2014/Brno?

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Sep 30 08:52:32 PDT 2013

Heya!

We are looking into organizing another systemd Hackfest early next year,
either co-located with FOSDEM 2014 in Brussels (Feb. 1+2) or with
devconf.cz 2014 in Brno (Feb 7-9).

Now, we have the suspcicion that more people might be willing to attend
if we host it at FOSDEM, but it would be easier to organize it in
Brno. Hence, we'd like to have some more clarity on this. Please let me
know (quickly!) if you'd be interested to attend if it happens in
Brussels but wouldn't attend in Brno (or vice versa!).

Thank you!

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.