[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd and After=network.target

Ivan Shapovalov intelfx100 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 02:41:14 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I've noticed that systemd-networkd.service (ordered Before=network.target) finishes its startup before the connection is established/failed. Because of this, some networking daemons ordered After=network.target (like openvpn) are prone to failures when they attempt to connect at startup.

Is this intended, or is this a bug, or have I overlooked some piece of configuration?

Thanks,
--
Ivan Shapovalov / intelfx /

(Sent from my phone. Havoc may be wreaked on the formatting.)