[systemd-devel] journalctl --since today --follow weirdness

Kirill Elagin kirelagin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:55:35 PDT 2014

I've checked the code, and the issue is, basically, that `--since` and
skipping to the end with `--follow` are in a way “mutually exclusive”, that
is,
they are handled in a single `if … else if …` statement, so, because
`--since` is processed first, we don't skip to head.
But since `--follow` sets arg_lines to 10, we still get just 10 lines of
output. And then the rest.

--
Кирилл Елагин