[systemd-devel] Make journalctl start at the end of the journal by default

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice tobias.geerinckx.rice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:58:38 PDT 2014

On 18 August 2014 17:33, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally I find default (lack of) line wrapping quite annoying [...]
> I think line wrapping by default is really more user friendly.

Agreed. I assume there was a good reason to add -S to the default
pager options, but I can't imagine what it would be. I've a patch
applied locally that removes it, because I'm fussy that way. I'd sent
it, but it's ridiculously trivial

   T G-R

PS: oh hell, I'm staring at it anyway. Here you go. Might save someone
4 seconds of grepping.