[systemd-devel] Logind error - Failed to abandon session scope: Connection reset

Roger Qiu roger.qiu at polycademy.com
Mon Aug 18 17:42:38 PDT 2014

Hello Lennart,

I'm not familiar with the SystemD codebase
https://github.com/systemd/systemd so I don't where I could patch the
error message.

On the other hand, is the kdbus production ready even though it hasn't
been merged into the kernel?

I'm curious what would be the procedure to install kdbus
(https://github.com/gregkh/kdbus) and replace my current userspace systemd?

There doesn't seem to be any guides/documentation on that area.

Thanks,
Roger