[systemd-devel] loginctl - multi-seats

Laércio de Sousa laerciosousa at sme-mogidascruzes.sp.gov.br
Mon Aug 25 10:48:27 PDT 2014

> I worked with Ray to get support for this into gdm, I am not sure
> whether any other DM was ever updated to support this too.

Stefan Brüns at openSUSE is currently working to bring logind multiseat
support to KDM (based on original patch from Martin Briza at Red Hat):
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/112294/

Ubuntu Multiseat team is currently working with Robert Ancell to implement
automatic multiseat support in LightDM:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/new-automatic-multiseat/+merge/231903

I can see no current work on supporting this feature in SDDM, but I believe
Martin Briza will make it some day:
https://github.com/sddm/sddm/issues/78

--
*Laércio de Sousa*