[systemd-devel] loginctl - multi-seats

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:59:42 PDT 2014

> provided you tag another suitable device (e.g. a USB hub) as
> "master-of-seat" and attach it to "seat-1".

I will switch to nouveau, as I do not want to go this way.

> About configuring multiseat using a single multi-head graphics card, the
> only current available way to do this is with nested X servers:

I will forget this trick. As seats will not ask for huge graphic
ressources (no hard gaming), best is to engage in a clean fashion with
DRM support drivers.

TY for your long answer. I see this kind of stuff is of interest, and
solid documentation quite rare.