[systemd-devel] [HEADSUP] Next systemd Hackfest takes place at FOSDEM 2015, January 30th, Brussels!

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Dec 3 15:46:38 PST 2014

On Wed, 03.12.14 20:47, Karol Lewandowski (k.lewandowsk at samsung.com) wrote:

> On 2014-12-03 19:28, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> > Heya,
> >
> > Harald organized a room for our next Hackfest now, on January 30th,
> > 2015, one day before FOSDEM 2015 in Brussels, Belgium. For details
> > please see:
> >
> > https://plus.google.com/events/c56kbn26s6g01n6m4tj2nmdgnfc
> >
> > If you intend to show up it would be nice to sign up on the Google
> > Event, so that we have an idea how many people expect. Thanks!
>
> Have you started collecting list of topics to discuss somewhere?

Nope, not yet. Not sure where to put it up though so that everybody
can add stuff. We could add wiki page on fdo, but then only those with
fdo accounts can edit it.

Maybe just drop it in the Google Event comments under the URL above,
and I'll eventually compile a list out of it shortly before the
conference?

> We would be super-happy add few items to agenda (from top of my
> head - possible usb gadget/functionfs service type handling, need
> for extensive smack rework, etc.)

Plase go ahead and add comments with topic suggestions to the google
event!