[systemd-devel] shutdown

Tom Deblauwe deblauwetom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 00:31:09 PST 2014

> On Fri, 31.10.14 18:50, Tom Deblauwe (deblauwetom at gmail.com) wrote:
>
> Hmm, this smells like 4b5d8d0f22ae61ceb45a25391354ba53b43ee992 might
> fix your issue? Could you verify that this is the issue you are
> running into?

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I am using buildroot with systemd and after searching and trying out
many things, I decided to just override the systemd-shutdown.service and
systemd-reboot.service by changing in both cases the "ExecStart=" line
to this:

ExecStart=/sbin/reboot -f

and

ExecStart=/sbin/poweroff -f

And this works for me.

So I was searching for some hanging jobs, but it turned out no jobs were
hanging and it was just the shutdown that didn't work ok.

Best regards
Tom