[systemd-devel] Unit files on another partition

D.S. Ljungmark spider at aanstoot.se
Fri Dec 12 07:06:21 PST 2014

hi,
  Our / partitions are on a squashfs media, which means that unit files
are read-only. There is a partition for read-write content
(Scratchable), and I'm wondering if it would be possible to add
unit-files there and have the boot order cope with this correctly?

How should this be set up -properly- (of course I can just insert a unit
early on depending on the mounting of the RW-area and have everything
depend on this, but I'm not sure that's the -right- solution. )

//D.S.

--
8362 CB14 98AD 11EF CEB6  FA81 FCC3 7674 449E 3CFC