[systemd-devel] simple service shell script filling journal

Larry Harmon lharmon at turningtechnologies.com
Tue Dec 30 06:38:29 PST 2014

I have not looked into module options or temp files – I haven’t learned these yet.

My bash script does write to the /sys/class/… trigger to set or clear an LED.
I don’t understand how system-tmpfile helps with a periodic operation.  But I will look into it.

Thanks

Larry Harmon

Larry Harmon | Sr. Embedded Engineer

Turning Technologies | 255 West Federal Street | Youngstown, OH 44503
Direct: 330-531-7664 | Main: 330-746-3015 | Toll Free: 866-746-3015 | SKYPE larry.harmon54
lharmon at turningtechnologies.com<mailto:lharmon at turningtechnologies.com> | www.TurningTechnologies.com<http://www.turningtechnologies.com/>

 [cid:image001.png at 01CE9E4C.2D88DB90]

Stay Connected - @TurningTech <https://twitter.com/turningtech> · Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Turning-Technologies/104796086230111?ref=ts>

This e-mail message, including any attached files, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or you wish to discontinue receiving any future e-mails from the vendor featured in this message, please send an e-mail request<mailto:info at turningtechnologies.com?subject=unsubscribe>.