[systemd-devel] systemd-213 fails to compile without kmod, no way to fix it using ./configure options

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 05:58:59 PDT 2014

Tom,

I quickly looked at the patch and it seems ok.
While glancing over Makefile.am I noticed that e.g. libsystemd_network
links against $(KMOD_LIBS).
That looks wrong to me (faulty commit is
679be2a74241a70028438217bace423a1a45faa6), only
libsystemd-networkd-core really requires kmod

universe are pointed away from Earth?