[systemd-devel] Satitic IP in container

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 05:28:43 PST 2014

You mean the MAC address of the 'host0' device? This will not be

> stable between reboots of the container, so I guess this won't work
> (you can verify with "ip link").

You are right, this address changes across reboot. I get rid of this line.

I suggest simply matching on the name
> instead: "Name=host0".

 I have a problem with this host0. On container, no host0 listed. If I
remember correcty, I shall start systemd-nspawn with some more options,
like --network-veth, right ?

> To get some more details, you could try starting networkd manually
> (inside the container) in debug mode. It should then print whenever a
> matching .network file is found for a given device:
>
> hum hum. Maybe the problem comes from this : the host run systemd-git, BUT
the container systemd 208 !! This could explain my troubles ?