[systemd-devel] newer systemd for rhel7/centos7

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Nov 20 12:05:21 PST 2014

Am 20.11.2014 um 20:54 schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:
> Personally I think it's illogical that Red Hat customer spending their
> time and money paying Red Hat to ask them to test and tell them if
> *their* product works

personally i think it's *the difference* between pure commercial
software and based on opensource to have early access and the chance to
test and speak *before* it is released

*nobody* do force anybody to spend a single second
*just ask* "if you like you can do so"

a user/customer don't want to?
so what - delete the mail and that's it

your problem is that you have a hostile attitude against anybody not
doing like you want - that's excatly the same as your well known
fedora-devel posts "*we* as QA" sounding like you are the "we" alone