[systemd-devel] Stop Job for User Manager

Chris Bell cwbell at mail.usf.edu
Wed Oct 22 12:45:10 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Chris Bell <cwbell at mail.usf.edu> wrote:
> Why 90 seconds? Can this duration be changed?

Could I accomplish this with the `JobTimeoutSec' systemd parameter in
the `user at .service' unit file? I can't seem to force my system to get
stuck on a stop job at the moment to test it. Would changing this to
e.g. 15 affect the hold timer in this case?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> there are more rough edges in that context

Next time it hangs, I'll have to examine this from the emergency
console. Thanks for the info.

Chris Bell

Ph.D. Student
University of South Florida