[systemd-devel] Systemd-networkd -- Cannot acquire DHCP lease on bridge interface

James Lott james at lottspot.com
Wed Sep 24 20:14:55 PDT 2014

Hello,

There is no .network file for the bridge. Systemd-networkd is currently only in
charge of setting up the interface. As you can see from the provided output in
my original email, I am running the dhcpcd service directly from the command
line (the output from each run of the dhcpcd service is included in that email
as well).