[systemd-devel] Additional error details when resource limits are exceeded

Peter Hoeg peter at hoeg.com
Tue Dec 8 19:45:00 PST 2015

Hi,

it turns out that the teamviewer daemon wasn't behaving correctly and double-forked before the PID file was written. Fixed by running it as Type=simple and in the foreground.

It however, still doesn't change anything about the error message, which is just plain wrong in this case as opposed to unhelpful.

Is there anything I can provide or do to help with this?

--
Regards,
Peter