[systemd-devel] Query regarding "EnvironmentFile"

Marc Haber mh+systemd-devel at zugschlus.de
Mon Dec 21 14:29:57 PST 2015

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:14:43PM +0100, Kai Krakow wrote:
> I cannot see anything here in the thread which would disallow continue
> using non-systemd installations.

The problem is that many concepts of systemd are really nice. Once
wants to have things like that.

The problem is that a minoriy of concepts and the attitude of the
makers make working with systemd a constant source of increased blood
pressure and a strong urge to break something expensive just to get
rid of the aggression.