[systemd-devel] Query regarding "EnvironmentFile"

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Dec 26 11:46:56 PST 2015

Am 26.12.2015 um 20:39 schrieb Manuel Amador (Rudd-O):
> On 12/26/2015 07:28 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> impressive what a arrgoant asshole you are while talking about
>
> "Arrogant" is the guy who refuses to accept new ways of doing things,
> because he thinks that the way he does things is perfect and damn those
> youngsters running on his lawn with their hand-holding helpers.
>
> (That'd be you.)

which youngsters?

maybe you are one of the youngsters not able to make a difference
between well reasoned changes and doing things "the new ways" just for
the sake of change

i prefer to implement "new ways of doing" in my 24 hours day where it
actually makes sense and not where sombody with no business to speak up
at all says i have to do so

>> "treated other people badly here" - maybe you did not grok it - my
>> main job is software-developer *on top* of the perfect working
>> infrastructure and before people like me knowing to hanle and develop
>> backends and frontends for hundrets of customer over any service level
>> hell freezes over
>
> With the two nines reliability you give them on account of not being
> able to do outage-free reloads of Apache...
>
> Ouch

DAMNED: i explained you often enough that "EnvironmentFile" don#t change
that often and so don't have any impact in outage-free reloads