[systemd-devel] Query regarding "EnvironmentFile"

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Sat Dec 26 11:39:20 PST 2015

On 12/26/2015 07:28 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> my infrastructure is most likely better managed than anyone leses

So says the person with a limited perspective and a refusal to learn
modern tools and processes.

> you are not in the position to give orders

Did you just forget that it was YOU giving me an order, and not the
other way around?

Who are, you?  https://reddit.com/r/KenM/ ?  You gotta be Ken M.

https://reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

> bla

Typical.

> impressive what a arrgoant asshole you are while talking about

"Arrogant" is the guy who refuses to accept new ways of doing things,
because he thinks that the way he does things is perfect and damn those
youngsters running on his lawn with their hand-holding helpers.

(That'd be you.)

> "treated other people badly here" - maybe you did not grok it - my
> main job is software-developer *on top* of the perfect working
> infrastructure and before people like me knowing to hanle and develop
> backends and frontends for hundrets of customer over any service level
> hell freezes over

With the two nines reliability you give them on account of not being
able to do outage-free reloads of Apache...

Ouch

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/