[systemd-devel] HEADS-UP: splitting python-systemd out

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:11:28 PDT 2015

Hi!

> The new separated package is at https://github.com/systemd/python-systemd

..

> Following the example of libudev, I bumped the version of the separated
> package to 230, so that it is guaranteed to stay larger than the last
> version of systemd still containing python-systemd.

Do you intend to publish release tarballs somewhere or should we get one from
https://github.com/systemd/python-systemd/releases ?

Btw, does anyone know if those release tarballs are generated by
github on the fly and might have different md5sums?

Regards,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?