[systemd-devel] systemctl disable <service> not working as expected

Belal, Awais Awais_Belal at mentor.com
Mon Jun 1 07:49:11 PDT 2015

Hi Lennart

Thanks a lot for the reply. I believe it is off-topic here and I should rather post on the pulseaudio mailing list but please answer the below and I will come over to the pulse mailing list if need be.

I have autospawn = no and daemon-binary = /bin/true in my client.conf but I still see pulseaudio being triggered... :(
Can you please suggest a way on how I can disable it completely other than deleting/renaming the binary? Is the autospawn config not enough to make sure pulse is never started during system boot?

BR,
Awais