[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd: IPForward with ipv6

Mantas Mikulėnas grawity at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:39:21 PDT 2015

IIRC, it is not quite a noop, but a logical AND between the two?

Or maybe it was an OR. I'm pretty sure now the 'forwarding' setting was an
OR between all & interface (but, some other setting was an AND). I might be
wrong though.

Anyway, different net.ipvx.conf settings have different rules, and it is
frankly confusing as duck. But they aren't "broken" nor "ignored", no.

--
Mantas Mikulėnas